Chinese and English school in Singapore
- Modern language school that features the latest learning technology
- Campus located in a stylish building in central Singapore just a 2-minute walk to shops, bars and cafés
- Nearby attractions include Clarke Quay, Chinatown and the Esplanade
- The campus features a spacious rooftop terrace that offers fantastic views of the city and a student lounge with board games, ping-pong table and XBox
- Daily cultural and social activities are offered to introduce you to Singapore culture and connect you with other students at school
EF Singapore – Tour of the School
Our mission & vision
EF Singapore mission – Through the years EF has helped millions of people and become the world leader in international education by focusing on one global mission: opening the world through education. We commit to help our students begin a lifelong journey of global citizenship.
EF Singapore vision – Our vision is to grow our students, staff and school, professionally, personally and culturally.
Our values & culture
To learn more about our values & culture, click here.
To learn more about our staff, click here.
Our school location
Our Chinese and English courses in Singapore are held downtown, a short walk from Little India and Chinatown districts that are authentic windows into life in the world’s two most populous countries. EF has been offering English courses in Singapore since 2009.
Find us on Google Maps.
Why attend our English and Chinese school in Singapore?
Vibrant Singapore is a unique city rich in history, culture and cuisine. This southeast Asian metropolis merges the best of East and West, making it the ideal place to learn English or Mandarin. Discover the malls on Orchard Road or head to the beach on Sentosa island. Take to the sky in an observation wheel, the Singapore Flyer, and experience the beauty of the city skyline including colorful skyscrapers and the magnificent Marina Bay.
Our school facilities
Like its location, our school in Singapore is modern with all the latest facilities needed for successful English and Mandarin language studies. Situated in the heart of the city, our school allows you access to the city's historical and contemporary attractions. After class, people watch in one of the many cafés in Clarke Quay before heading home to study.
Our Mandarin and English school in Singapore has the following facilities:
- Reception Area
- Administration, Accommodation & Finance Offices
- Reception & Activity Desk
- Academic Office
- 14 Classrooms, Computer iLab & Lecture Room
- Internet Kiosks
- Male, Female & Disabled Toilets
- Student Lounge
- Professional Lounge
- Multi-purpose Rooftop Terrace
- Table Tennis, TV & XBox
- Study Areas
- Vending Machine
- Ice-cream Fridge
All classrooms are based at 15 Carpenter Street and named after famous attractions in Singapore.
|Classroom Name||Room Type||Floor Area (m2)||Maximum Students|
|201 Boat Quay||Classroom||31.1||17|
|202 Robertson Quay||Classroom||7.9||5|
|203 Pulau Ubin||Classroom||38.6||17|
|204 Kusu iLab||Computer iLab||40.0||20|
|301 Marina Bay||Classroom||31.3||17|
|303 Orchard Road||Classroom||24.9||13|
|305 Little India||Classroom||23.4||15|
|306 Merlion Studio||Studio||20.1||13|
|307 Arab Street||Classroom||19.5||13|
|401 Coney Island||Classroom||32.0||17|
|403 Mount Faber||Classroom||23.9||16|
|404 Mandai||Classroom/Lecture Room||40.4||27|
|501 Sentosa||Lecture Room||55.0||36|